A little while back, before it started cooling down, Kevin noticed some little buggies living on one of our balconies. Wait, I should rephrase that statement, there weren't just some, there where a ton. I for sure, am not a fan of ANY type of bug, besides the occasional cutie lil rollie pollie, lady bug, or butterfly. So sadly, Kevin put an end to their stay with us (thank goodness).
Honey - that looks like a Box Elder bug to me. They are so plentyful in Utah, they even have a county named after them. Your Grandma Hap went to Box Elder High School. Enjoy them while you are in Utah! Love Mom
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, one other comment, I'm so glad Kevin is there to save you from the deadly, scary box elder bugs... and the occasional snake you have duck taped to your suitcase. Wait till you see the big 'ol spidees out at the ranch.
ReplyDeletePS. Dad has a new pet snake. The first one got loose. Bring your duck tape.
Love your pictures and I am so happy your hubby Kevin is taking care of you and keeping you safe from those scary bugs!:)
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you recently that I LOVE your place!