That is right! Kevin and I have visitors! Kevin's mom and sister, Laci, made the drive from southern CA to Provo! YUP! The morning after getting the good news from the doctors, they hit the road! We are so excited to have them here with us! What's better than family?! While they are here, Kevin will be recording Laci sing! She has an amazing voice by the way, and hopefully I will find a way to post it on here so everyone can hear! We will also be having a girl's night this weekend! I am so excited. I did not grow up with sisters of my own, so this is kind of my first girl's night in a way. Hiatt GIRLS only! So, Kevin, Richie and Liam will have to go elsewhere. Sorry boys! In addition to our girl's night, I plan on having LOTS 'n LOTS of fun while they are in town. Good thing my school schedule isn't too hectic.
Pictures to come!
Pictures to come!
thanks for the compliment, you are pretty enough that you would look good either way but keep it long while you dont have kids then wack it off.. im trying to grow mine out then someday when i have kids at least i will know it looks ok short. we should be there for new years-ish.. but you'll prob be down here :(
ReplyDelete