13 October 2008

Adventures in Babysitting

My friday night, babysitting Liam, went well! It's fun to play with him since he'll interact with people more and his personality is starting show more. It's crazy to think someday he will be able to talk and run around! Despite one melt down, which was fixed with a binky and my keys to play with, babysitting Liam was much easier than I expected. I was actually dreading putting him to sleep because I assumed he would cry. It's so hard to listen to a baby cry and do nothing! Liam surprised me by just laying there calmly, sucking on his binky, when I put him to bed. I sat in the room waiting for him to fall asleep, (I was thinking he would just pop up and be wide awake in minutes, and his calmness was just a fake-out) and to my surprise, he was fast asleep within minutes. Either Liam was really tired or I am just an awesome babysitter.




Kevin hung out with us for a little bit before he left to film the band. This was the first time I fed Liam baby food! It was fun feeding him, Liam is just sooo cute!





Kevin playing with Liam



I think Liam just wanted Kevin's glasses!



No comments:

Post a Comment