05 July 2008

Scoot Skeet Scooter!

Riding a scooter around Provo is definitely the thing to do! 2 years ago, my parents were kind enough to buy me a scooter and I LOVE IT! Riding my little scooter around town is sooo much fun in the summer time. In addition, it makes parking on campus wonderful. Rather than walking 2983749238 miles up stairs to campus, scooter parking is literally right in front of the buildings. I think Kevin has started to enjoy my scooter as much as I do! He drives it to work everyday! I think the main reason he likes it is because how little gas it uses and the whole parking close to campus. Kevin and I will ride the scooter every chance we get. It's nice to spend 4 bucks to fill up the tank, rather than 50.

I decided to film one of our rides on the scooter! I thought it would be fun and it was! So for those of you who have not experienced the greatness of riding a scooter, enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. cute video! looks like you have too much time on your hands! haha! yeah, lost is amazing, i easily got jordan hooked to it! thank goodness for tv shows on dvd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! I really like the video, you guys are so funny.....i miss you guys come visit brownstone...love love....ps scooter rides are so much fun, it is way more fun if you are the one driving it.....so good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember one time when we lived at kibs down the street from our house i saw a scooter accident and i got out of my car and ran over because i thought it was you... but obviously it wasnt, phew!! (but i am sorry for whoever it was)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Lisa, that's way too close! Ha ha. I hate scooters, thanks for reminding me... JUST KIDDING, I like them and I love you more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sisa, Sweetheart..

    Your Uncle Scott here...

    WHERE IS YOUR HELMET?!?!

    You are in sooo much trouble with me, and can expect a good monkey bite when I see you again!

    Oh yeah, bring yogurt and cookies. 8P

    ReplyDelete