Okay, so I decided that when I am an old lady, I want to work at a See's Chocolates store. Like seriously, how cool would that be?! I would be old, so it wouldn't matter if I ate all the chocolate I wanted and gained a bazillion pounds. So for those of you who are still in contact with me when I am old, look me up and come to See's, I might even give you 2 free samples.
I cannot believe it is already the 3rd of July! I have been married two months people! YAY! Yes, I know that is not THAT great of an accomplishment; celebrities can stay married this long. I am just shocked as to how fast time is flying by. Summer is half way over and soon it will be time to go back to school. LAME.
Yesterday, Kevin showed me a house in Texas that was for sale for 85,000 dollars. That is ridiculous. Why is it that houses cost so much more in California. Is the world trying to make things more difficult for me?! HA... ya, the world is out to get me, I know, pitty party for Lisa. But seriously though, all you house sellers in CA should think about lowering the cost a couple hundred thousand dollars. Luckily, I love my family so much and miss that golden state enough to want to live there "when i grow up".
So today is Thursday and I get to enjoy a 3 day weekend! I am Stoked. Tomorrow, there is a 4th of July parade in Provo. I would really like to go, however, it begins at 9AM. For those of you who know the man I am married to, know that Kevin is NOT a morning person and we probably won't go. Surprisingly, I am OK with skipping out on the 4th of July morning festivities due to the memory of last year's parade. It was EXTREMELY hot and every inch of shade was taken by some other UTAHan who camped out to get a good spot the night before. And I figure i can just catch the parade on TV instead. Life will be much better this way.
I just painted my fingernails. I am not much of a fingernail painter, mainly a toenail painter, but unfortunately, the fake nails i had for my wedding killed my natural nails and polish has been a great way to disguise the ugliness. I think i am starting to actually like the pink polish; it does make me feel a little girly/kiddish but it's summertime! anything goes.
My brother is home in CA for the rest of the summer and until he leaves on his mish. I am finding myself missing him a lot lately. Cliffy is one of the coolest guys i know and i am one lucky girl to have him as a brother. he's definitely a stud, and the girl who lands him as a husband will also be a lucky one. I think the main thing i miss about cliff is being able to reminisce all the old memories. I should have been nicer to him when we were little. I was such a bratty sister. i like to think that my brattyness helped make him the good guy he is now. Ya never know!
Hmm, i am thinking that i will lay out and enjoy the sun's harmful rays tomorrow. that sounds lovely. and i am thinking i will continue rereading the Twilight series in preparation for the 4th book that comes out in less than a month! whos excited?! I AM!!!! or maybe i will continue my home decor projects. I will have to see what Kevin feels like doing!
In two months, Kevin and I will be homeless, unless we find a new place to live. Why is it that all the good married housing close to BYU is taken? wait, I know! It is because everyone is married! lets all pray that Kevin and I find a decent place to live. I check craigslist and the BYU housing website constantly throughout the day, just hoping a good place pops up. deep down, i am not too worried, I am sure it will all work out in the end.
Along with missing my brother, i find myself missing my parents as well. especially now that i have more in common with my mother and enjoy hanging out with her. Well except for liking horses and country stuff. I wish more than ever i could make Nevada disappear. I would be 5 hours closer to home people. Visiting would be more reasonable , and much cheaper.
Okay, well i think i have babbled enough for the day. I really need to get Kevin on this blog. I am sure those of you who actually read my blog are getting sick of me. I think i will try and convince him.... wish me luck!
Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!
(please excuse an grammatical/spelling errors; we aren't in school folks! let me enjoy it :)
i totally know what you mean about the parade...it's like, 4 hours in the hot sun to watch a firetruck...FUN
ReplyDelete