15 March 2013

Fun Weekend Ahead

My mamacita and dadacito are coming to visit this weekend!
Hollerrrrrrrrrr!!!

This means a few things....

1. Stuff's gon-get dunnnn! 
My dad is the ultimate handy man and will help (I mean do) a bunch of home projects for us.  
Kevalicious has no time for "Honey-Do" list projects, so they turn in to "Daddy-Do" list projects.  
Yeah, my daddy-O is cooler than yours.

2. Girl time!
With Kevin so busy with law school, it gets quite lonely. 
So having my mom here makes life definitely more enjoyable. 
Plus, who doesn't like having all the attention? 

3. Baby Shower!
With baby gurrrl  just 8 weeks away, my so-super awesome sis-in-law & wonderful mother-in-law are throwing a baby shower for me.  I plan to overdose in the color pink--wait, I don't think it's possible to have enough pink.  And ooogle over the cutest little baby girl thing-a-ma-thangs!

4. My Birthday!
I totally keep forgetting my birthday is tomorrow.  This is probably the first year in my life where I don't have a b-day list nor a desire for some big plans.  It's all about baby gurrrrrl.  But tomorrow I plan to embrace life as a 26 year old.  Man, that means my parents are sooooo old.  




No comments:

Post a Comment