This year for Halloween, Kevin and I were pumpkins, or I'd rather say punkins! I have no idea why, but I have always wanted to be a punkin for Halloween. I just think pumpkins are sooo cute! And the little stem head-piece?! Love it! Finally this year, I made it happen. I purchased 2 pumpkin costumes even though Kevin said he wouldn't wear it and I was so excited. It took a lot of attempts at convincing, begging, and bargaining to get Kevin to wear the punkin costume. But Saturday night, at the ward Halloween party, he came through. This guys seriously loves me. He wore the entire costume for the first 5 mintues! Naturally, the head-piece was first to go. Eventually, the pumpkin was gone too. But I have my picture to savor the memory.
I just had to get a picture with the 2 cutest kids at the party:
Spider-man and Minnie Mouse!
Ok, seriously, isn't Kevin the cutest Mr. Pumpkin ever?!
Boy, do I love this guy.
poor kevin
ReplyDeletei love the costumes :) next year i for surewant to dress up!
ReplyDelete