
Dairy Queen's Blizzard of the month is NUTTER BUTTER!
Oh, Em, Gee!!
So stinkin' good, and so stinkin' tasty.
Kevin and I were driving home from work (typical),
and I was telling him about how the Blizzard of the month at DQ was Nutter Butter.
Conveniently, we had to stop by his parents house on the way home that day.
And even more convenient was the Dairy Queen on the way.
To my surprise, Kevin made the right hand turn into that glorious parking lot,
which meant only one thing.
Dairy Queen!!!!
At 4:00PM...
before dinner...
on a weeknight!
Now, I'm trying to think of the next time I can come up with an excuse to have another.
Oh my gosh, I need one of those RIGHT NOW.
ReplyDeleteHow do you eat and love sweets/chocolate so much and stay so skinny?!?! I hate (not really) you!
ReplyDeleteOh Becca... you obviously haven't seen my thighs!!!!! Eeeks... such a cottage cheese nightmare.
ReplyDelete