



















Yes, this last picture is of Kevin standing in front of Tiffany's.
And Yes, that little bag he is holding was a surprise for me!
I couldn't believe it when he gave it to me!
Continuing on with the update on Kevin...
Those of you who haven't been in much contact with us for the past year,
might not have know Kevin is working at a law firm.
The job opportunity was completely unexpected,
yet it turned out to be huge, huge blessing.
And most importantly, it has helped Kevin to make a huge decision.
Kevin has decided to go to law school.
If you would have told Kevin when we graduated from BYU last year
that he would be going to law school in two years,
he would have laughed in your face.
I would have done the same.
But after gaining all this new insight into the profession of an attorney,
Kevin has found a new job interest that he loves and is excited to pursue.
I am just excited that he has found something that he enjoys!
It's so nice to have a husband who is excited to tell me about his day at work,
rather than come home and complain.
Although, I never pictured us going on a law school adventure in our lives,
I know it will be worth it in the end.
3 years isn't that long right?
At least we're still young!
Tonight Kevin begins his LSAT prep courses through Kaplan.
Pretty much the beginning of the end.
He will take the LSAT in October, send out applications, and begin school in Fall of 2012.
Best case scenario:
He gets a stellar LSAT score.
He gets a scholarship to a school in Southern CA.
Both possible, but require A LOT of hard work.
Our fingers are crossed and would love it if yours were too.
Prayers would be even better.
Oh I am so happy Kevin has decided to go to law school! That is so exciting. I don't know if you know, but Todd is starting law school this fall at Indiana University! We are so excited. We never thought we would end up in Indiana - especially me, being from San Diego. After Todd took his LSAT, schools started contacting him to apply and one of the schools that waived the application fee was Indiana. That is the ONLY reason he applied there. The school ended up giving him a full ride. We were so shocked and excited. Anyways...I guess my point is keep your options open...and have Kevin apply to Indiana! It would be nice to have some familiar faces around :) Hope all goes well. I know studying for the LSAT can be crazy. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a crazy adventure life is huh!? Congrats on him finding something that he is looking forward to do, that is so nice to know. I hope that you both find success and happiness through it all!!
ReplyDeletePraying! My older sister recently got accepted to a law school in Southern CA!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting for you guys! It will be a fun adventure and I am glad Kevin has found something that he loves. I am always amazed at the opportunities that the Lord throws at each and everyone of us. I never would have thought we would have ended up in Chicago. I was actually against moving away from the west coast, but the spirit spoke to us so strongly that we should be here. Since we have been here, I know without a doubt that this is where we need to be to learn and grow more. I am sure you and Kevin will have lots of great options and I hope it works out for you to stay in southern California. But if you move to the midwest we would love to get together with you:)
ReplyDelete