I wanna be a runner.
I've always admired runners.
So last week I tried...
I ended my enjoyable workout relationship with the elliptical,
and went straight for the dreaded treadmill at the gym.
I got a bunch of blisters.
But that didn't phase me.
Instead, I just complained about my hurting feet;
constantly.
Since Kevin cared about my wounded feet,
and more importantly, grew tired of my complaining,
he agreed to the purchase of new running shoes for me.
I tried on a ton of shoes and eventually found the perfect fit.
Yay!
Wish me and my feetsies good luck this week!
(P.S: Why is my thumb up in this pic like I'm trying to hitch-hike? Weirdo...)
I've always admired runners.
So last week I tried...
I ended my enjoyable workout relationship with the elliptical,
and went straight for the dreaded treadmill at the gym.
I got a bunch of blisters.
But that didn't phase me.
Instead, I just complained about my hurting feet;
constantly.
Since Kevin cared about my wounded feet,
and more importantly, grew tired of my complaining,
he agreed to the purchase of new running shoes for me.
I tried on a ton of shoes and eventually found the perfect fit.
Yay!
Wish me and my feetsies good luck this week!
(P.S: Why is my thumb up in this pic like I'm trying to hitch-hike? Weirdo...)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Trying to hitch-hike because your feet got tired from running!
ReplyDeleteI like the thumbs up :) good luck! :)
ReplyDelete