I love mangos.
I have loved them ever since I can remember.
As a kid, I remember my brother and I being so ridiculously excited
when my dad would buy mangos.
Dad always knew how to pick out the good ones.
We would sit at the kitchen table as he would slice the mango
just perfectly around the pit.
It wasn't until I moved out and started buying my own mangos that I realized how difficult it was to pick out the ripe mangos at the grocery store AND have the ability to slice them well.
My dad is pretty awesome.
Of course he has to be since he grew up in the Philippines,
the motherland of mangos!
I think it's safe to say that mangos are my all-time favorite fruit.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
At least everytime I go to buy a smoothie,
I always pick the ones with mango in them.
Lately it seems like mangos are all over the grocery stores.
So we always have them in stock at home.
Kevin doesn't really care for them,
so I get to eat them all.
Yes!
Honestly I can't remember ever tasting a mango. I'm thinking that needs to change. Yep.---it's on my to do list! :)
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, you MUST try a mango! They are so, so yummy. Just make sure you get a ripe one tho, usually when they are a bit soft, they are the best!
ReplyDelete