13 June 2011

At work, there are always random sales guys stopping by with little bribes for the department directors.
Apparently little bribes will get you meetings at some companies.

Usually the bribes are like pens, envelope openers...ya know, office supplies.

Last week, a young fella mixed it up a bit.
He dropped off this big 'ol baby for our IT Director:

A pizza-sized Mrs. Fields cookie.

Like seriously, who does that?!
Who has the time and money to drop off pizza-sized MRS. FIELDS cookies
to businesses, in hopes of landing just a meeting!?

Beats me!
But oh man, that cookie!!!

I felt such a connection with that giant cookie when I first laid eyes on it.
And by "I", I mean, "my stomach".
I stared at the cookie in all of it's glory,
And that was it,
I was in love.


To my luck, when I walked into the break room for my afternoon break,
not only did my nose fill with the delicious smell of fresh cookie,
but the giant pizza-sized cookie was cut up into little pieces for everyone to share.

Wahoo! The universe loves me!

I enjoyed a few pieces of that beautiful cookie.

Hopefully that guy was able to land a meeting with our IT Director.
He totally deserved it.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: If you ever wanna meet with me, I will be accepting pizza-sized cookies as bribes.



1 comment: