Liam turned 3 years old last week!
We celebrated with a paaaarty!
Liam is the coolest, yet craziest little boy I know.
Watching him is complete entertainment.
And boy does he love the attention!
It's crazy to think that this little boy is already 3.
I totally remember the night he was born at the hospital.
In fact, while Emileah was in labor with Liam, we were shopping for a wedding dress for me!
We were in the bridal store and the people there thought we were crazy
to shop for a wedding dress while Emileah was having contractions, like it was no big deal.
Well, I found a dress!
And Emileah had a baby!
That's what I call a successful and productive day!
Liam will always hold a special place in my heart.
He was the first baby I actually got to be around consistently
and he's my first nephew.
It's been so fun watching him grow up.
I can't believe how fast time is flying by.
And here is my picture pile.
Please love Liam's smile as much as I do!
He's just too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment