25 February 2011

Cruise #3


yes.
Yes.
YES
YES!!!

WE ARE GOING ON A CRUISE!
We are going on a cruise with Mal & Mitch Vest
And I am seriously SOOOO excited.

You see,
I have been determined to find an awesome deal on a cruise.

For one,
we didn't go on a vacation last year.

For two,
we live RIGHT by the cruise port.
Hearing all horns of all the cruise ships "toot" every weekend before they take off
has been like torture because I want to go so bad!

For three,
I am young, childless, and I want to have all the fun I can with Kevin before our life changes with the presence of littles ones.


I am signed up to receive emails whenever there's a deal.
Until yesterday, there just haven't been any AMAZING deals.
Except for in the Caribbean, but that's too far and air-plane tickets are pricey.

Low and behold,
I got an email on an amazing cruise deal
that was ACTUALLY AMAZING!


A Hubby who says yes
+
A boss who let's me have some time off
=
CRUISE!

What makes it even better is that when I texted Mallory yesterday,
she was all for going on a cruise too!
YAYUH!

See now this is when I got REALLY, REALLY, REALLY excited!

And I'm still REALLY, REALLY, REALLY excited!


1 comment: