18 January 2011

A Mid Summer's Night Dream


My cousin Eric, performed in his high school's rendition of
Shakespeare's,
A Mid Summer's Night Dream.

My parents and grandparents came to town for his play
and we all had a grand 'ol time!

Before the play, we hung out at my Aunt Lorrie and Uncle Mike's house.

On our way out to dinner,
I just HAD to give my cousin, Melanie's pogo stick a try.




And then Kevin tried to maneuver her super-advanced razor scooter.




Here's Melanie showing Kevin how it's really done.




On the way to the restaurant, we had ourselves a little backseat photo session.




I can't remember the name of the place we ate at, but it sure was tasty!
The restaurant was even already decorated for Valentine's Day;
I was totally diggin' the decor.




I ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri that tasted like Heaven.




I got the Veggie burrito.
Sadly I filled up on See's chocolates and cookies at my Aunt & Uncle's house so I couldn't finish it right then and there.
So instead, I finished it when I got home after the play.
And it tasted just as good, if not better!





We all waited out side the auditorium for a bit.
I think Gramma Joy and I were the only ones who got the memo to smile for the group pic.




Family is awesome.




My dad and I are daaaang good lookin'.
Just ask him.




Got us some front row seats!




Eric did such a great job.
I had no clue how good he was!
He play his part so well and was hilarious!




Now guess.....
Before or after the play?!

BEFORE!
These two just kill me!


No comments:

Post a Comment