K.
The song may be extremely cheesey,
but I sooo don't care.
In fact, I think the reason I love the song is because of it's cheesy-ness.
Every time the song comes on during my 20 minute drive to work,
during my 8.5 hours at work,
and
during my 35 minutes drive home from work,
I turn the volume up and sing along like a silly school girl.
YAYUH!
Actually, I don't sing along at work, but I turn up the volume as loud as I can get away with.
Well, I might sing along quietly when I'm by myself.
Just maybe.
I love that the song has gotten more popular and it is played like every 30 minutes.
I'll probably get sick of it eventually.
Ehh or not.
I still love Single Ladies by Beyonce and haven't gotten sick of it.
I told Kevin he should write a song about me like that.
He's my husband- isn't he's supposed to feel like that about me?!
Kevin just said the song was corny and told me the melody or chorus or whatever was weak.
LAME.
I told him I liked corny
:/
i love this song too!!
ReplyDeleteps they play his music a lot here because he's from Waikiki! He's half Filipino too like us :)
ReplyDelete