30 September 2010

Call me CYCLOPS

Something is wrong with my left eye.

It keeps twitching!

I remember something like this happening in the past.
And obviously is went away.
Until now that is.

The only reason why I am partly freaking out about this,
Is because last week, I had a dream that my doctor told me
I was going to lose my sight in 6 months.
In this dream, I was devastated!
I felt like all my hopes and dreams for the future were gone
And that my life was over!
In my dream I was crying uncontrollably and actually woke up
Because I was crying in real life too!
(This is the 3rd time this has happened to me. Not only is it freakin’ weird, because I am all confused when I wake up, but my eyes are all crusty when I wake up! YUCK.)

Dreams like this always stick with me for a little while.
So no doubt, when something is wrong with my eye,
That lovely dream of mine comes straight to mind.

Luckily my twitching eye has survived in the past, so I assume it will survive again!

The real problem I have to deal with now, are all the people I see throughout the day at work
And trying to keep my spaz-y eye under control.

1 comment:

  1. i had an eye twitch too once. I didn't feel stressed at all but I guess I was, because the more time i spent relaxing and not working the less twitching I had until it finally went away.

    ReplyDelete