09 August 2010

Kendra + Mark

As of December 18, 2010...

I will have a new brother-in-law!

Last night, my sister-in-law Kendra's boyfriend, Mark
PROPOSED!

They are such a fabulous couple and I am so excited for the two of them!

For 4th of July weekend, they drove down and stayed with us in Las Vegas. We had so much fun hanging with them and I've had my fingers crossed since then that everything would work out between them.

And it did!

Wahoo!

Congratulations Kendra and Mark!



3 comments:

  1. So excited for both of them too! And so happy to have another wonderful addition to our family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! Congrats to both of them! :)

    P.S. We miss you and kevin in utah lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaahhh!! I was so excited to hear Kendra got engaged! She is such a wonderful person and her and Mark will be so happy!! I didn't know they had a date picked out already! the 18th is the day after my birthday!! December is a fun month to get married in!! SO exciting!!

    ReplyDelete