You know that feeling...
when your pants start to feel a little tight.
when you notice a little bit of pudge stickin' out on your lower back, right at the top of your jeans.
when you look down and notice your tummy seems to look more like a slide rather than a cliff.
when you swear all your clothes are being shrunk in the dryer.
Yeah, well, I'm having that feeling.
Why is it that one bowl of ice cream is never enough?
Why do cookies taste so delicious?
And most importantly,
who made it so that all the yummy is stuff is the most unhealthy?
These are the times I wish I was pregnant.
That way, at least I'd have a good excuse for buying that king size candy bar at the check out stand or eating a half gallon of ice cream in 2 nights.
Until then, I am afraid I will be ending my love affair with desserts of all kinds.
And this time I mean it.
Hopefully :/
hahaha right before i got pregnant I told matt "Gosh, get me pregnant so I have an excuse to be fat for a while" and I ended up getting preggo without even trying. and let me tell you.. when you're pregnant (after morning sickness, if you get it) Mother nature purposely makes everything seem to taste 20x better than before you were pregnant.
ReplyDelete