17 June 2010

Pop2K

We have free XM Radio for 3 months in our new car,
AND I LOVE IT.

My favorite station is Pop2K on channel 30.

It plays all the top hits of the 21st century!
And so having been a big radio fan my whole life,
(which Kevin hates)
I get to hear a bunch of good songs from my Junior High and High School days!

It's been quite entertaining and each song is always a surprise.
It's funny how certain songs can bring back SO MANY memories.
It's weird how that works.

And I don't know how or why,
but I've realized I know the lyrics to a ton of songs!
I guess when you hear something over and over,
you really do remember it!

Today on my way home,
an old school Ja Rule song came on!
Totally made my day.


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Derek and I found some awesome old school stations down here and we love them too! :)

    ReplyDelete