09 June 2010

Dont 'cha

Dont 'cha miss those summers when you were a kid,
and all you did during the summer was play outside?

No job
No bills
No responsibility

Why did it have to end?

Mom & Dad:
Why can't you just take care of me (and Kevin now) for the rest of my life?!
I never agreed to be a grown up ya know...

I guess you could say it's been
"one of those days"
Everybody has 'em.
Today was mine.

Luckily tomorrow is a new day.


But now I have a real question to ask:
What good TV shows are on?

I need some new shows to waste my time.



4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. You are such a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture reminds me of The Sandlot. I don't know why it just does :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could start a Facebook page for the La Pluma Ct kids.

    ReplyDelete