Our place is a mess.
This is not normal.
Have you ever made such a big mess, that you don't know where to start...
so you just don't?
That's how I feel right now.
We were in Las Vegas all weekend.
Before we left, I was in such a rush to pack, that I tore this place to pieces.
One of my biggest pet peeves is coming home from a vacation to a messy house.
That that is exactly what happened today.
BLAH.
Rather then clean up this big mess,
I just went to school and forgot about it.
So this afternoon I came home from my last college class,
OF MY LIFE!
(Wahoo!)
And all I want to do is relax and lounge around since I know I have a ton of studying ahead of me for finals.
But the problem is, all this messy-ness is startin' to bug me.
And it's just getting worse...
You earned a day off Lisa, congrats on your last day.
ReplyDeleteShirley