In my attempt to make sure our fridge was empty before we move tomorrow morning,
I am faced with a growling stomach this morning.
I was determined to make sure our freezer was completely empty- which it is
And that our fridge contained only condiments and such- which it is
I refused to sacrifice perfectly good food in the name of moving.
I feel quite proud of my accomplishment.
And since we have no real food to eat,
I thought packing up the entire kitchen last night seemed like a good idea.
I figured for one day, I could go with out my oatmeal
in order to save clean dishes,
and settle for one of Kevin's beloved shakes for breakfast instead.

(I have no idea why, but Kevin loves these weight-loss shakes from Costco for breakfast.
He's all about the quick meals and actually likes the taste of them! Well I guess they do taste pretty good, but I definitely don't consider them a full meal. Drinking one of those WITH oatmeal is more like it. They just aren't enough alone.)
So this morning, I grabbed a shake.
Tasty?
Yes.
Filling?
No.
See I HAVE to have breakfast,
a filling breakfast,
to start my day.
Less than an hour after my lovely shake...
I feel my stomach starting to grumble.
No wonder why people lose weight drinking these things!
So I am already thinking about lunch and its online 9AM
Wanna know what's for lunch?
Another stinkin' shake.
This sooo isn't gonna work for me.
I need real food.
No comments:
Post a Comment