Last month, my all-time favorite straightener broke.
*tear*
It seems like I had it forever, and I never thought it would stop working.
I loved the thing.
It was part of my everyday routine!
And the day I threw it in the trash was a sad one.
I went to buy a new one, and thought this time I would just go with a cheap one.
Save a couple of bucks, why not?
I picked one up at the store.
I tried it out the next day and was so disappointed!
The thing was hardly hot at all and didn't do what I wanted it to.
So I returned it.
I've heard all this good stuff about how great CHI straighteners are,
but I could never bring myself to spend that much money on a straightener.
However, having a straightener that worked was clearly necessary.
So I did it...
I finally bought a CHI.
And you know what?!
I LOVE IT
Even more than the old straighter I had.
And it's soooo worth it.
It's so nice being able to make my hair be however I want it to be,
easily....
It's actually fun to do my hair now!
I just can't seem to do the whole curling your hair with a straightener thing.
Actual curling irons work better for me.
But to anyone looking for a dang good straightener, I definitely recommend getting a CHI.
Totally worth it.
CHIs are the best! I'm glad you like it! They are expensive but totally worth it! I can't live without mine! :)
ReplyDeletei have a salon straightener too, and I can't seem to figure out how to curl my hair with it either.
ReplyDeleteI either have a CHI or a Sedu, I can't remember but I love it whatever it is! Curling the hair takes lots of practice. You can probably find a tutorial on youtube.
ReplyDeleteWhat I really want to know is where you got that outfit...LOVE!
ah!! I LOVE my CHI!! They heat up so fast and work sooooo well!! yay for CHI!!...so worth it!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, a CHI is the only way to go. I actually got mine brand new on Ebay for cheaper than they normally go for in the store. I will never try a different one!
ReplyDelete