
Well, the semester is now half way over.
I can't believe how fast time is flying by!
It's nuts!
Kevin and I ordered our caps and gowns today.
Graduation is so close.
I can almost see it!
I am excited to see what life is like as a college graduate.
I bet the air will smell fresher and food will taste better.
(haha)
I don't really feel smarter, but having that college bachelor's degree will make others think I am!
No really, it's been a long 5 years...
And I've enjoyed, but definitely ready for it to be overrrr.
Lisii!! I am ordering those too!!!! yay fro graduation!!!at least i have to have a pic with you two!!! excited!!! is there only onw size for all??? (cap & gown)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Good luck with the last little bit...I know how hard it can be to force yourself to go.
ReplyDelete