Lately I have really been missing my little brother.
(He's on a church mission in the Philippines)
I decided to write him an email last weekend.
I told him what I've been up to, asked him a few questions, and told him I missed him.
I was hoping he'd write me back with a little more than what he writes my parents every week.
I'm his sister!
Wouldn't you think he'd have a little something more to say to me?
Well this is what I got:
-elder laudato
Wow.
I feel the love.
lisa my dear.. i just stumbled upon your blog.. late night hw distraction really, haha.. but i must say, my lil' bro would do the exact same thing!! i swear it's a big sis/lil bro relationship thing.. inbetween the lil' jibber-jabber is really lots of love and details for his big sis.. or at least that's what i tell myself haha.
ReplyDelete