01 February 2010

Pancake Sundays

For a while now, it seems like we've been making pancakes for dinner every Sunday.
Kevin seems to always want pancakes after church.

And I'm not complaining!
They are super easy to make!
We do make them from scratch though.
I found a recipe that is pretty tasty, so we've stuck with it.

This last Sunday, we decided to ask Kendra, and Kevin's cousin, Brett, if they wanted to join us!
To my surprise, they came and joined in the fun!

So we had ourselves a little pancake party.

















4 comments:

  1. sunday must be meant for pancakes. i craved them sooooo bad yesterday but we didnt have any eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhh, I want a Pancake Sunday next time you visit! Can't wait to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm, I totally want pancakes after reading this. Hey, what camera do you guys have again? Your pics are like AMAZING quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a Cannon SLR camera and it is SO much fun! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete