07 February 2010

Finally Did It...

We saw Avatar.

In 3D


Before finally deciding to join the rest of the world in appreciating the largest grossing film of all time...

I was very much anti- Avatar.

The movie looked LAME.

Blue people?
With Tails?
Space Ships?

Sooo not my kind of movie.

And then, there were all the people who said it was "Soooo good!"

yeah right.

But then I happened to see Oprah's show and she had James Cameron on.
"Great movie!...blahblahblah"

Hmmm...

Well Oprah liked it.
I like Oprah.
Maybe I'll like it too.

And then while all this was going on, Kevin kept hearing all these good things about the movie,
(he was anti- Avatar too)
and then the movie broke all the box office records.

So now we had to see it;
Oprah said it was good.
Kevin heard from his hard-to-please classmates in his film class it was good.
Its now a record breaker.
And everybody's doin' it.

Plus, this is like huge for pop culture.

So Saturday morning, we went to see AVATAR.

And....
WE LOVED IT!


We saw it in 3D.
We should have seen it in regular.
The stupid glasses didn't fit my face, so they wouldn't stay up on my nose, so I had to hold them up the whole time.

But yeah.
Definitely a good movie.
Glad we saw it.
Liked the storyline.
Very original/creative.
Nice symbolism.
Sweet graphics.
The whole nine yards.




1 comment: