Well...
The holidays are officially over and we are back in Utah.
The break was very much needed and tons of fun.
We spent the first 2 weeks at my parents house and then drove down to Kevin's parent's house for the last 2 days of the break to see his sister, Laci, get married.
I didn't realize how many pictures I took till I went to update my poor, neglected-over-the-past-few-weeks blog.
I wish I could have kept it update while on vacation, but hey- I was busy!
So now I have a bazillion pictures and will eventually post all the ones I want.
I managed to load quite a few of them so far today, but yes, I have lots more.
So stay tuned!
BYU's 2010 Winter Semester began today. Luckily I only have Tuesday/Thursday classes, so I have one more day to let my brain relax. A little less than 4 months from today, Kevin and I will graduate! Within those 4 months, we hope to figure out exactly how we will begin our lives in the "real world". Kinda scary, yet exciting at the same time.
Being back in Utah is what you call "bitter-sweet".
Bitter because we are far away from family.
Sweet because we are back in our home.
We arrived home yesterday around 4pm.
All we did was relax.
It was nice.
We had sandwiches for dinner, since our kitchen is near empty.
Afterwards, both of us felt the need to eat some type of treat.
We became used to eating all the delicious holiday treats!
With moral support, we refrained.
I am not looking forward to the cravings and sugar with drawls that lay ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment