I am still wearing what I put on this morning when I woke up:
PJ pants and a baggy shirt.
Slacker.
I know.
But I guess that's what happens on days I don't have class, work from home, have no plans, and no need to leave my home.
So why get dressed?
I was home all by myself today. And it got kinda lonely. I was busy for the most part, but as soon as 7:00pm approached, I was in full anticipation for Kevin's homecoming.
Life is so much better when Kevin is home.
I just finished eating some delicious brownie, moose-track ice cream, that I made Kevin go with me to the grocery store to get.
I was in the mood.
And ...
I ate it out of the carton.
*GASP*
I broke my own rule!
So sue me.
I felt like livin' on the edge.
Kevin is watching what most people in America are watching,
American Idol.
I am not really a huge A.I fan,
and typically wait until the top 24 before I even begin to watch.
In fact, the only reason I watch it is because Kevin enjoys the show.
The first season I watched was when we were dating.
So this is our 3rd American Idol season together.
Cute.
However, it looks like things might change this season.
As you all know, Ellen is the new judge!
I LOVE Ellen.
I watch her show everyday.
So soon, I will get a double dose of Ellen on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment