So it's been almost 2 years that I have been an aunt.
Cutie-pie Liam has been the focus of our excitement everytime we make the trip to Southern CA to visit Kevin's family. We love that kid so much, we talk about him all the time- at least once a day. We even proudly display a photo of him in our home.
Out of all the little kids I've been around, Liam is by far, the craziest, and has been since he was born. Now that he's older, I find him hilarious. He seems to get into everything and the things he says crack me up!
He's just pure entertainment.
I love his personality and spunk, and I hope Kevin and I have a child like him some day. Well maybe a little easier than he was as a baby, but hopefully just as fun, like he is now.
We also love Liam's little sister, Kenna, and we are excited for her to get a little bit older so we can play with her too, but I definitely think Liam will always hold a special place in our hearts.
When we drove down for Laci & Danny's wedding at the end of break, besides being excited for the soon-t0-be-sealed couple, we were just as excited to see our favorite nephew.
He sure makes his uncle proud.
whenever he wants some candy...
He looks like a little baby thug sayin'... "Whatchu want?!"
Even though the only reason he will sit on my lap is if I am giving him candy.
Little kids can be so manipulating!
And those little hands!
Especially when he tries to sing Liam a lullaby in the middle of the day.
ESPECIALLY while knowing Liam never falls asleep in people's arms.
These pictures of Liam and YOU are sooo cute! And to think you were spoiling him under our own roof and I didn't know it! haha! Isn't it fun not being the parents!!! He sure LOVES his Aunt LISA!!! And Uncle Kevin!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThese pics are SO CUTE!! Liam is such a fun kid - I completely agree!! You guys are great to him and you can tell how much he loves you guys - I know he get's so excited whenever you two visit!!
ReplyDeleteI"m glad you wrote on my blog I didn't know you guys had one! I'm going to have to add you to my page!! Hope all is well with you guys!! Take care! Tell Kevin I say hello!