18 January 2010

Kevin Baking


Kevin isn't much of a cook.
He prefers using the microwave or anything that is easy, and most importantly quick.

This doesn't bother me too much, because I don't mind cooking, and in turn for my awesome chef skills, Kevin will do dishes, which is what I hate most of all.

I'll always ask Kevin if he'll do something for me. Sometimes I am sincere and really would like him to do something for me. Other times, I am kidding, and will ask him to do impossible things, or something I know he would never do.

Sunday, I asked him to bake me some cookies.

So you can imagine how surprised I was when he simply replied:

"Okay"

like it was no big deal.

I decided to take lots of pictures to document this exciting, first-time event...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



We tried a new recipe for Snickerdoodles and both agree that it was garbage.
The cookies looked funky and the taste was off.
The recipe I originally use is much better and we will definitely be sticking with that one!



3 comments:

  1. wow! his 1st cookie experiment and snickerdoodles?? thats even a hard one for me to perfect but even if they tasted a little funky that is so sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are making good use of that new camera. Keep it up! Never can have too many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow any time I make snickerdoodles I think of Kevin, he'll have to tell you the story....But I'm glad to see that I didn't taint his love of that particular cookie!!

    ReplyDelete