08 January 2010

Darn you See's Chocolates


So I can't decide what to do.

For Christmas, as per tradition, Kevin got me a gift card to See's Chocolates to pick out my very own one pound box of chocolates.

I haven't gone yet and the gift card is up on our fridge...
Staring at me each time I walk by.

It's like the card is reaching for me and begging me to use it.
I told myself that I would save it at least for a week or two.

I am not sure why I decided on that.
Maybe because I thought my body should have a little break from chocolate?
Then my body would appreciate it more right?
Or maybe I just want to hold out and try to make it last as long as possible...
by not using it right away.

Makes sense right?

And now,
I am starting to think those reasons make no sense at all!
And now I have even more reasons to use the gift card TONIGHT, if not sooner.
But you see, the thing is, if I do get my chocolates tonight, I refuse to share.
Is that mean?
It is MY present.
But then again, if Kevin had a box of delicious chocolates and didn't share,
I would be sad.

But if I did share my chocolates, then I wouldn't be such a oinker.
And I probably would feel better knowing that I didn't eat an entire box of chocolates to myself.

Ehh...

Who really cares.

I am going to get my dang chocolate and decide what to do when them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment