It was such a happy day!
They both looked so beautiful and happy.
The day of the wedding was very nice. Thank goodness it didn't snow! After the sealing, we went to the luncheon at Cheesecake Factory (yum). Afterwards, we attended the reception. Between each event, we sat in traffic! Gotta love, the I-15 from Salt Lake to American Fork.
I also managed to survive the day wearing 5 inch heels. I don't know what I was thinking. My feet didn't hurt too bad by the end of the day. I guess that was one plus to the traffic- my feet got to rest! That day was also the first day I didn't have the constant bother of school running through the back of my mind, since I took my last final the day before. It feels so nice to be done with the semester. Kevin and I were talking and realized that this will be our last official Christmas break of our lives. Next year, we will be in the real world and most likely, will not have a 2 week break. Kinda sad, yet exciting at the same time.
Happy Holiday's everyone!
And congratulations again to Taylor and McKenna!
No comments:
Post a Comment