16 December 2009

'I'll Be There for You..."

We have Friends!

Kevin & I are owners of the complete series of FRIENDS!

We have sporadically purchased a season or two here and there when a good deal came about. We thought it would take years before we were able to own them all.

That was until...
BLACK FRIDAY

Target had each season on sale for $8.99.
Can you believe that?!

For our first trip to Target, we only bought 2 seasons.
Throughout the rest of the day, I couldn't get my mind off of how good of a deal we got! So we decided that we might as well just buy the rest of the seasons since there would NEVER be a deal like that ever again.
So we did.

Our collection of TV shows on DVD is really starting to grow. We used to just buy movies. But now we are all about the TV shows.

And Friends is just too funny! I love them.

1 comment:

  1. doesn't life just feel complete now that you own all 10 seasons? it took me a couple years, but once i bought that last one, i was soooo happy! i actually think i blogged about it too! congrats! haha :)

    ReplyDelete