05 December 2009

Freeze Fest

Friday night, Kendra and I went to the Seven Peaks Ice Arena for BYUSA's Freeze Fest.
And boy, we were definitely freezing!
For some reason, I thought it would be warm inside, so didn't bring a jacket.
What was I thinking?!
Cold inside an ice skating rink?!

There was cookie decorating, different flavored hot chocolate, ice skating, hockey, a stocking making craft, and a dance!

I think I was most excited for the cookie making.

Kendra frosting her cookie!



Here I am starting to decorate my cookie! It was delicious!




Ta-Daa!
I decorated and ate a few more, which led to a tummy ache.
And of course I decorated a few to bring home to Kevin.





Enjoying our warm hot chocolate. I flavored mine with hazelnut and Kendra flavored hers with mint. They had candy canes to stir the hot chocolate.




This last pic is of us while on the dance floor. The music they played was alright. I was disappointed. Usually the music is much better.

Besides being so cold while we were there, I had a pretty good time! Kevin didn't come and I definitely missed him on the dance floor. Kendra was miss popular throughout the night. Everywhere we went boys were coming up to say "Hi".

I felt kind of old being there since the majority of the crowd were freshman. It's crazy how young they look to me. But I guess 4 years is kind of a big difference.


Yeah, the cookies definitely made it all worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment