05 November 2009

A Thursday Night

As I am sitting here, munching away on the yummy pumpkin seeds from Halloween that seem to be bottomless, and listening to the movie, Misssion Impossible, that Kevin is watching in the backgound, I am thinking about how much I LOVE Thursdays.

Why Thursdays?

I shall tell you....

Thursday is my last day of the class for the week! So in a way, it is like my Friday. Thursday evenings are so relaxing, because I don't have assignments that are due the following day to worry about. That in it's self is a huge stress reliever. All I have to worry about, actually, I don't really have to worry about it, is working on Friday. No stress there!

Today was particularly a favorite Thursday for me. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. Almost too good to be true. Seventy-something degrees! WOW. Out of the previous 4 years I have lived in Utah, blankets of snow have covered the ground by now. I feel like it's almost a tease. Knowing Provo weather, a snow storm could begin in like ten minutes. Let's just hope that's not the case and enjoy the warmth.

Why did I have pack away my shorts, capris, and flip flops already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment