Last night, Kevin and I were talking about crazy dreams we have had, each of us trying to one-up the other.

We talked about how the most random people will show up in our dreams. For example, a girl from one of my classes my freshman year, who I never even talked to, let alone, knew her name, was totally in one of my dreams.
What does this mean?
Why does that happen?
Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?
Or like, I'll dream about someone, who in my dream is like super-cool or really attractive, but in real life he/she really isn't. But then after having that dream, I think he/she is super-cool or really attractive.
Or like I'll have a dream that seems SO real, that I'll go about the day as if it was. And it will totally affect how I act/ treat other people.
What does this mean?
Why does that happen?
Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?
Over the past couple years, I have started to notice a reoccurring theme in my dreams. I am always in some type of battle. Like, I am a legit soldier who shoots guns. I have never actually killed someone in my dreams though (whew). And it's not like I am in battle against a particular person, just the stereotypical bad guy. But I am either in military uniform, or I am like undercover, as in 24 (the TV show) status. And the awesome part about these dreams is that I am seriously 100% hardcore and dang good at gettin' them bad guys. I guess you could say I am staring in my own action movie and way cooler than Jack Bauer (24- the TV show).

I have no idea what this means, but sometimes I like to think that if I had an alternative life, I would be a fighter solider. Probably one who has saved our country from terrorists time after time. But I also feel like all my battle dreams have given me experience for if something crazy were to happen to me in real life. I'd totally kick butt.
Or maybe I am just crazy...
Maybe I should back off the action movies and just stick to the Hallmark channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment