30 November 2009

The Best Pizza EVER

Every time we are in California, Kevin and I always have a list of things we want to do or people we want to see.

Going to BJ's is always at the top of that list.

The pizza at BJ's is by far the best pizza I have ever had. Kevin and I are big pizza eaters. Once a week we will have pizza; be it from a restaurant, Little Ceases, Digiorno, homemade, or whatever. We just like pizza, especially pizza from BJ's. I don't even know how to describe it or what makes it better- it's just DANG good! Every weekend or anytime Kevin and I go out to eat when in Provo, one of us will always say, "I wish there was a BJ's around here".

So naturally, we went to BJ's while we were home during the break. And we went with a group of friends, which made the outing even better!


See for yourself the delicious goodness.
Looking at this pic make me wants some BJ's pizza every time.



Nick, Steve, and Dan enjoying the meal


Richie & Emileah enjoying their meal as well, with Kenna sleeping and Liam being his crazy self.


Nick & Mandi


Dan & Kanani


Danny & Laci


Me & Kevin


Here we all are!
Can't wait to go back again!
Luckily the next trip to CA is just a few weeks away!



No comments:

Post a Comment