For like the past YEAR, Kevin has been informing me that he needs a new computer.
Why..?
Because he has his whole recording business/hobby and needed a really fast computer that has a lot of space. I'm not down with the computer literacy terms, but I think that is what he needed. All last year, he was able to make some extra moo-laa by recording bands. And it looks like this year, he will be doing the same thing. Yay! We are hoping to graduate and begin our post-college life debt free.
Kevin was able to manage all his work with the computer he got after his mission, but I am sure all of you know, computers are basically like fashion- they change each season/year. And it was time for Kevin to get with the latest trends, and get a new computer. Well actually, it's not that Kevin wanted to be trendy, that's not like the Kevin we know, he just needed a better, more reliable computer to keep up with him!
After researching all the different potential computers he could get, Kevin found the best deal. Rather than spending a ton of money on a Mac (they look so cool!), or a Dell/HP/etc (the only other brands I know), Kevin decided to have a computer made! I know right?! So smart!
Well he ordered the comp and it came yesterday! Well, we missed UPS truck since we were both at school all day, but luckily we were able to pick it up later that evening. It was like Christmas for Kevin, which was good, because the computer is his B-day/Christmas present from me!
It was cute seeing him all excited:
And what did I do during all of this?:
And now we have 4 computers.

No comments:
Post a Comment