02 September 2009

Back to School


"... Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing..."

(I love Billy Madison)



Well, we have been in back in Provo for a little over a week now. And it's definitely nice to be back. First few day's of school have been okaaay. I am not as scared as I have been in past semesters after reading through the syllabi for all my classes, which is a good sign. In fact, I am excited about most of my classes! Who would'a thought?! I am taking on a hefty 17 credits this semester, in order to finish up all the required classes for my major. That way, my last semester of college will be light and consist of classes purely for my own enjoyment. Wahoo!

Isn't that crazy?! The finishline is so close! less than 8 more months left of college/Utah. I feel kinda old, but I am so, So, SO, SO ready to move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment