11 September 2009

Additional Blog?!?!

Ok, so one of my classes at BYU this semester is Media & Human Development. We have only had like 4 classes so far, and I love the class. I had Dr. Coyne for Adolescent Development last semester and loved that class (mainly because of her teaching) so much, that I enrolled for her new class. Since the media is basically in all parts of my life, one way or another, I think it will be interesting to learn how much of an affect it has on human's development.

Dr. Coyne's Adolescent Development class made me:
1. Feel like I was a normal teenager after all.
2. Even more scared for when my future kids become teenagers.

I am hoping her Media & Human development classes won't scare me away from all types of media, which I am sure it won't. Actually, I know it won't. But I at least hope to learn how the media is actually affecting me, no matter what I think.

Anyways, for the class, each student has to create a blog specifically for describing the media content each of us was exposed to each week. We are supposed to blog about our thoughts on the content as well as the potential effects. I love to blog, so I was super excited when I found out about the assignment.

My Blog Address:
http://TheMediaViewedByLisa.blogspot.com/

So if you feel like reading about my thoughts on the media each week for the semester, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment