08 August 2009

Two (2)



That is how many weeks are left of "Summer".

I seriously cannot believe how quick the last 4 months have gone by.
Like seriously...
In a way, I am happy they have gone by fast. Hopefully the next 8 months/ 2 semesters go by just as fast.
Which will be followed by putting on one of those extra large, funny-looking robes and wearing a ridiculously looking hat. All to receive my college diploma;
all of this, with the ♥ of my life.

And then...
We will be in the "real world".
We will be official adults.
Crazy/ Scary.
But I know we can do it. I am excited for it.

I think it will be fun to begin each sentence when we get back to Provo with:
"This is our last..."

I have lived in Provo for the last 4 years.
I have changed.
More like grown up,
in an amazing way; partly with an amazing man.

Besides deciding to marry Kevin, I believe choosing to go to BYU was the best decision I ever made. I cannot imagine how different life would be if I had not.

Well, I think I better enjoy these last two weeks...
what'dya say?!

1 comment: