The cutest little baby tutu in the whole wide world!!!
(well a a few of them)
I don't know what it is about baby showers that make make me want to have a baby
I don't know what it is about baby showers that make make me want to have a baby
(even more than I already do).
Maybe it was seeing how cute Emileah looked with her baby bump?
Or maybe all the cute, teeny, tiny, baby clothes?
Talk about "baby fever" ...
I am excited for Emileah & Richie and their soon to be status of "parents of two".
I am also excited for myself, because I will have a new niece! Baby girls are just the cutest things ever! When I went shopping for her gift, it of course took me forever to pick something out for her. And then, the shopping trip turned into:
"When I have a baby, I want this, and this, and this, and this."
Sorry, couldn't help it!
Emileah is due the end of September. With Liam, Kevin and I were able to see him minutes after he was born. Sadly, Richie and Emileah live in CA now and we won't see the baby until Thanksgiving. But I am thinking there might be a spontaneous, last minute road trip, sometime in the beginning of October, involving me, Kevin, and Kendra :)
I can't wait to meet Kenna Mae Hiatt!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment