20 July 2009

A Rootbeer Ice Cream Float for Kevin


Ladies & Gentlemen...
have you heard?!
(what- what?!)
Kevin is drinking soda again!
So spread the word!

Yuuup!
Kevin is finally back to his soda-drinking ways.
For the past 4 years, Kevin hasn't had a sip of soda. His reason for this decision has yet to be determined. Since I have known him, this scene plays out every time we are around Rootbear or Cactus Cooler-

Kevin: Ooh soda! Dare me to drink some?
Lisa: Yes
Kevin: But I haven't drank soda in 4 years!
Lisa: So what? If you want some, start now.
Kevin: But I have gone so long!
Lisa: Do you want some or not?
Kevin: I'm not going to do it.

I personally thought this whole "dilemma" was just silly, because he had no reason for his choice to stop drinking soda. I am glad I will never have the above conversation again!
Yay for Rootbeer!

1 comment:

  1. Scott hasn't 'had' soda in years (like an actual cup, he'll try a sip of something if it's sounds interesting). I believe he stopped when he kept hearing about all the horrible stuff in it (crazy sugar, caffiene, fake sugar, etc.). He did start eating red meat again after not having any for years, and his plan to stop eating candy never lasted that long...he did start it right before Halloween--I knew it would be disasterous ;)

    ReplyDelete