29 July 2009

The Ranch


A little over a year ago, my parent's purchased a home with a lot of property out in the country.
Since then, my dad has gone out and worked on some part of the property just about every day. Currently he is working on the roof of the barn. Every time Kevin and I come to visit we go out to the "the ranch" to see all that he has done! There is still a lot of work to be done, including fixing up and remodeling the entire inside of the house, before the 3 of them (my parents and my mom's horse) make the move.

So for now, we just go there and play!


The worker man


and his lovely assistant.


I personally am not much of a country girl. I prefer to live in a neighborhood, close to other people and amenities. But I am happy for my parents and their future plans for the house.

All I know is that all the spiders and other "country bugs" better leave the property before I come to visit.

(PS: The reason for the bad quality of these pictures is because we decided to test out our video camera's photo-taking capabilities. Looks like we won't be using that feature anymore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment