My cousin Drew is home from Iraq for a few weeks and my Aunt Shirley and Uncle Scott had a little party for him over the weekend! I haven't seen Drew in about 5 years, so I was really excited to see him! I love hanging out with my family and it is so nice to be in CA this summer so we can see them more often. Next up... HOUSEBOAT! Whoop-Whoop!
********
My cousin Adam is stationed in Virgina and couldn't be home for that weekend, however, his baby (the car pictured below) was. His car is pretty sweet- he added a bunch of new "stuff" to the engine. I think I heard someone call it a super-charge something. Basically, his car goes really fast, is really loud, and really expensive.
I took the liberty to do a few model poses on his super sweet car.
Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment