10 April 2009

WE'RE GOING ON A CRUISE!!!

Carnival, here we come!

Next month we are going on another cruise to Mexico!
Even though it won't be near as exciting as our honeymoon vacation,
(that trip is just incomparable to anything)
I still think it will be just as fun! We are going with Richie & Emileah and Steve & Ashley, so we will be our own little party! Ever since our honeymoon last year, Kevin and I will always randomly mention to each other how fun it would be to go on another cruise. It's almost like we are addicted now. I think of a cruise kind of like being on vacation with parents....ONLY in the sense that while on the cruise, you don't need to worry about paying for meals and such. And since we don't gamble or drink, besides paying for the ticket, a cruise isn't too pricey! I think the 6 of us will have sooo much fun! EEeeekkkKK!!!!
I am seriously so excited and I can't wait!!!!



I am looking forward to some more of this :)




PS: Only 2 more days of classes!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 comment:

  1. lucky!! i have been wanting to go on another cruise for so long!

    ReplyDelete