13 April 2009

A Night With Liam!

For Richie's birthday, Kevin and I volunteered to watch Liam overnight on Friday. We enjoy playing with Liam and babysitting gives us some practice! So on Friday night, we thought it would be fun to try and go out to eat and have Liam with us! Going out to eat with a baby wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was definitely different!
Here's Liam in his lil car seat in the back of our car. I think he was a little confused being in our car .

Liam is such a lil cutie-pie!


Haha... Here's a pic of Kevin from when he was playing with Liam.
Kevin's a lil cutie-pie too!


Yay! I have a picture with Liam where he is smiling! Too bad I look like a goofball.



I love this kiddo!



Liam is speaking! While Kevin was feeding him some lunch, we heard him say "Hot".

3 comments:

  1. you guys are such a cute couple playing house and all :) you will be a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is sitting on my lap and wants to see this video of him...over and over! He loves it! He loves himself!!:) Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa I love how you put that definitely different! When Brittany and I are out to eat with Noah that is exactly how it is!

    ReplyDelete