What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
I would find some one's yard to stick them all in! It's been so long since the good 'ol high school pranking days with my buds, Brian Brown, AKA: Smeg and Rachel Miles. (Operation- Ice Cream Sundae, Operation: Ho Down) We were totally the best.
Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Oh for sure! Ikea is where most of my college bedroom stuff is from! I love that place.
If you could be an animal what would you be?
I think it would be cool to be a Lion. King of the Junlge for sure. Well I guess technically I would be Queen. But still, I would totally be friends with Simba, Timon, & Pumba! HA-HA-HA
Tell us about the last conversation/s you had.
I was telling Kevin to eat more burritos! You see, we only have like a couple more weeks left in Provo before we head to CA for the summer, so I am trying to make sure we eat all the food in the freezer so we don't have to be wasteful and throw a bunch of stuff away! I bought a ton of frozen burritos for him from Costco at the beginning of the semester and there are still a ton left!
Where do you see yourself in one month?
In one month, I will be living in CA and just working full-time. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough to go to the beach! Kevin will be doing his internship and working part-time. Life will be wonderful and we will happy :)
What is your favorite smell?
I love the smell of baked goodies: cookies, cake, bread, brownies, etc.... MmmHmm. I also love the smell of clothes when they come out of the dryer and holiday scented candles.
What is your favorite sight?
When I look at the clock and there is only one more minute left of school/work. Simply beautiful :)
Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Well I did have a crush on Nick Lachey from 98 Degrees back in the day and I never got the chance to tell him. Does that count?
Have you ever gone camping?
Yup! Growing up, my family would go camping at Lake Oriville every Memorial Day. Since my brother and I weren't the best of friends as kids, my parents would let us each invite a friend! Many good memories from those camping trips.
Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?
Don't gots me none sisters! Well, I guess I have sisters-in-law.... so then NO I have never had a crush on a sister's friend.
Have you ever had a stalker?
Ewww... no... CREEPY
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
I always cry when I laugh hard. And I did marry a pretty funny guy! He's a joker and he tells jokes!
Have you ever been out of the US?
Heck ya! I went to the Philippines when I was like 12, I went to the Bahamas for my senior trip, and I went on a cruise to Mexico on my honeymoon! I would REALLY like to go to Europe and everywhere else on that side of the world. Someday!
Have you ever thrown up from working out?
NO. Sick...I usually give up before I get anywhere close to throwing up.
What is on your desktop wallpaper?
A cutie little turtle swimming in the ocean.
What is your favorite zoo animal?
Well, I have this love for giraffes and it all started when my grandparents took my cousins, Adam, Drew, and I to Florida and we got to feed a bunch of giraffes on this little African Safari thing at Busch Gardens. I also love koala bears and penguins! Just too cute!
What was your favorite toy as a child?
You'd have to ask my parents on this one. My blankey was and still is my fav, but as far as toys? I am not sure. Mom- what was my favorite toy?
What food do you eat too much of?
Chocolate, Pizza, peanut butter sandwiches, Oreos, cookies
What kind of hairstyle do you have?
Kinda long and straight. I am seriously thinking about chopping it all off and getting a completely new hair. I always said that I was just going to grow my hair out until I got married. I just haven't found a cute hair style that I like!
What was your favorite activity in gym class?
I took "Total Fitness" from Ms. Ed my Junior and Senior year and I liked when we did yoga at the end of class, which was actually just laying on the floor in the dance room while listening to calming music. Freshman year, I liked when we did dance. Brian and I would totally count everybody out to make sure we would be partners.
What is on the shirt you're wearing right now?
A whole lot of nothing. Every article of clothing I am wearing is a solid color!
What is the picture nearest to you of?
HAHA... A picture of me and Kevin. We are a vain couple and have many pictures of ourselves around our home.
What do you do on a Sunday night?
We usually have dinner or dessert with Richie, Emileah, Liam, and Kendra at our place or Richie & Emileah's. Later on in the evening, Kevin I are usually finishing up some last minute homework or watching a movie.
If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Does salt count? I love salt. I don't think food would be the same without it.
What color are your sheets?
Black
What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Gee, this is a hard one. I can't pick just one! I love it all! I come from a family of dang good cooks, who know what they are doing in the kitchen on Thanksgiving- Grandma Joy and my Aunt Brenda!
What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
Around 6:30AM; I am so happy tomorrow is Friday! Just one more full week of school to go! We are also going to Iggy's Grill tomorrow night with Landon and Kelsey! They just built it up by the mall and we've never been!
What is your favorite day of the year?
Houseboat week.... enough said.
Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Well, March 14th was the Saturday before my birthday! I am pretty sure we were already celebrating my birthday that day, but I don't remember exactly what we did.
What color are your toenails usually?
Typically some shade of pink, depending on my mood and the time of year. I love painting my nails.
What was the last thing you highlighted?
I highlighted a bunch of information in a bazillion research articles I had to read. NOT FUN.
What color are your bedroom curtains?
We don't have curtains in our room! But we do have some giant shutters and they are white. I have some dark red/maroon ones that would match our bedroom color scheme, but there is just no where to put them!
What color are the seats in your car?
Dark grey
Have you ever had a black and white cat?
LOL... oh man...As long as I can remember, I always wanted a cat but my parents never let me. So during my sophomore year at BYU, in my first apartment after the dorms, I had the opportunity to get a free kitten! I was SOO exciting, and I totally got it. Long story short, the cat was crazy, my bed was pee'd on TWICE, roommates hated it, constantly meow'd, and so forth. Not at all what I expected. On the third day, the cat was given back. If you think that was a silly impulse/not so smart buy, you should hear the story about my ducks!
Closest thing to you that is yellow:
Bananas are on the counter behind me.
Last time you used hand sanitizer?
On campus. I love how BYU has hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere.
Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Learn!? I totally already know how to play drums- even better than Kevin! SIKE
What color are the blinds in your living room?
No blinds in the living room, but there are some off white curtains!
Are you ticklish?
For sure, I hate it. Being tickled is torture.
Last time you saw fireworks?
Stadium of Fire last summer! Sa-weeeeet!
Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
My hubby has the prettiest baby blues!
As for your favorite toy... you got it right. Even though you had MANY to choose from, Blankie was always your favorite. New clothes were a close second.
ReplyDelete